It seems that everyone is focusing on eyes this month. But why not? There is nothing more beautiful than long lashes, perfectly shaped eyebrows and eye shadow that pops. Over the years I have learned a few techniques that will help you create those fabulous eyes at home.
These tips will not only save you time and give you that glamour everyone wants.
- Always Use A Lash Primer: I always use Grande Primer, a lash boosting pre-mascara lengthener & thickener that is infused with nutrient rich mini fibers to boost your natural lashes while immediately improving lash appearance. Not only do your lashes look fuller and longer, but it contains the special ingredient Sympeptide 226EL-a lash conditioner that helps prevent breakage.
- De-clump Mascara: I recommend replacing your mascara every month. Just for sanitary reasons. (Eye infections are so not glamorous). But if you only have a tube that is clumpy, here’s a quick fix. Put a few drops of Vitamin E into your mascara. This will help break up the clumps. This will work until you get the chance to replace it
- Grow Thicker Lashes: When your lashes aren’t as thick or long as they used to be this product is a true gift. GrandeLASH-MD is a clinically tested lash enhancing serum that promotes shiny, lush and longer-looking lashes. If you want the appearance of spectacular long lashes naturally. It will help to improve the appearance of your eyelashes in only 4 to 6 weeks.
- Tight Lining: This tip works great when you want your lashes to appear longer, thicker, and fuller. Tight lining is the method of lining your upper waterline instead of above your lashes to give the appearance of thicker lashes. While the difference is subtle it’s a terrific boost to your appearance. Our Eyeliner is perfect for this tight lining and for creating a cat eye effect. It has a soft and luxurious glide that dries to a perfect finish.
- Eye Shadow That Pops: Apply our Cream To Powder Foundation with a light hand over your entire lid. For shadow that lasts, use a flat brush and press the shadow on top. This technique makes the color everlasting. To blend, use a soft brush like a “windshield wiper” to soften edges. Eye Makeup should be more like a “Monet”, less like a “Rembrandt”.
The work of inter-nationally recognized make-up artist, Tim Maurer, has been featured in leading magazines such as British Vogue, on fashion runways around the globe, and in feature films like “Little Man Tate” and “Field of Dreams.” Mr. Maurer developed his skills in New York City and has given seminars on make-up techniques for everyday living to theatrical and stage F/X application.
Mr. Maurer has continued to stay on the front edge of new technique and trend in make-up, and he is often called upon to create fresh new looks for shoots and runway events all around the world.Most recently Mr. Maurer served as Beauty Director of the Mrs. International Pageant System and was a contributor to the article “Beyond Makeup 101” in of les nouvelles esthetiques.
Mr. Maurer has developed his own color and skin treatment line, Mukha. It is a 100% mineral-based cosmetic that is oil, alcohol, fragrance and talc free. Using cutting edge ingredients, all of the products are designed to improve the look and texture of aging skin naturally.